21 Jul Warrior 3
1. From Mountain pose, step the right foot a foot lengths forward and shift all of your weight onto this leg.
2. Inhale the arms over your head and interlace the fingers, pointing the index finger up.
3. As you exhale, lift the left leg up and out, hinging at the hips to lower the arms and torso down towards the floor.
4. Look down at the floor and stare at a point for balance. Reach out through the left toes and the crown and fingers making one straight line.
5. Breathe and hold for 2-6 breaths.
6. To release: inhale the arms up to lower the leg back to the floor and step both feet together back into Mountain pose.
7. Repeat on the other side.
Benefits: Warrior III improves balance, memory and concentration, and tones and invigorates the whole body.