30 Jul The 3 Yoga Styles
There are countless yoga postures. These are 3 styles that you may be interested in trying out:
1. Bhujangasana (The Cobra Pose)
- Lie down on your stomach with your legs close together, pointing your toes outward.
- Keep your hands below your shoulder. Your elbows should be parallel and close to your torso.
- Lift your head, chest and abdomen, keeping your navel on the floor.
- With the help of your palms, slowly pull your torso back and off the ground.
2. Chakrasana (Wheel Posture)
- Start with the bridge pose.
- Keep your palms flat on the ground and close to your ears.
- Lift your chest upwards, making your body round.
3. Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend)
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched out in front of you.
- Bring the groins deep into the pelvis, keeping your torso long.
- Stretch your arms, grabbing your feet.
- Keep your head face down.