10 Feb Gain Muscles with Yoga
Posted at 13:27h in Blog, Yoga Positions
In addition to minimizing health risks, yoga helps you gain strong muscles.
Here are poses that contribute to muscle growth:
- Chaturanga Pose – This is an excellent alternative to pushups that strengthens your shoulders, biceps, and chest.
- Chair Pose – Strengthen your quads, hamstrings, and calves with this common yoga pose that’s harder than it looks.
- Boat Pose – Build up that six pack with this pose that works your abs and also strengthens your hip flexors.
- Crow Pose – This upper body and core strengthening pose can be tricky at first, so place a pillow under your head to protect yourself as you gain confidence.
- Warrior Poses – A flow of Warriors 1, 2, and 3 will strengthen your upper and lower body while challenging your balance.